Reissuance of Lost or Damaged License
- Any of the following identity documents (original copy): National I.D. card, military I.D. card, alien residence permit, or another valid driving license.
- Damaged driving license (not applicable to the lost).
- Two one-inch color photos with glossy single-color background, without wearing hat, with clear facial features, bust shot, and were taken within past 2 years. Do not use image synthesis.
- One automobile (motorcycle) driver reviewing and change registration form.
Driving license fee: NT$200.
- Please pay off any outstanding fine for violations or road safety seminar penalties before applying for license reissuance.
- If the professional driving license is due for the date of reviewing, please deal with the driving license reviewing at the same time.
- If it is entrusted to other person to submit the application, the entrusted person should bring the original copy of national I.D. card for verification.