Please prepare the following documents in advance if you would want to buy a used motorcycle.
1. The identification documents and seals of both buyer and seller.
2. The driving permit of the motorcycle.
3. Liability Insurance Certificate of vehicle or motorcycle for a new owner. (The validity periods of the certificate shall be longer than 30 days.)
4. Clean up the unpaid traffic penalties and pay the current issued regular tax payments.
1. Qualified certificate documents of vehicle inspection taken within four months are needed if the motorcycle has been manufactured over five years.
2. Service certificates provided by service unit and driving license are required if the new owner is a foreign labor.
3. Departure Certificate, Vehicle Certificate, Vehicle Transfer Agreement and Declaration provided by service unit and driving license are required if the original owner is a foreign labor who has already left Taiwan.